A while back I wrote on here about an antique dresser my wife and I own that was in pretty rough shape. I took the nearly the whole thing apart and put it all back together again. Then the cold weather set in and though I had the stain applied, it got too cold and I didn't get the finish applied.
I lack a lot of room in my shop so the dresser followed me home and it sat in it's place in out bedroom waiting for me to have a chance to apply the shellac and wax finish. Well with having to move from our apartment meant I had a chance to move the dresser back to the shop and five a finish to what I started.
If you want to see the train wreck that this dresser started as you can check out all the collected posts by clicking HERE. (Note: The collected posts include this post as well, you will have to scroll down past this one to see into the past of this dresser, thanks.)
Today I was able to call this one done. That's two projects that have been hanging around taken out in less than a week.
Now if I only could get my attempt at building a tall case clock back from the lady who is supposed to rosemal it.
Ratione et Passionis